Thursday 8 May 2014

One more sleep .......

One more sleep left before Tiz and I head off.

To give you some context on the trip ...

When I was eighteen a lot of my friends were heading off to all sorts of exotic, and relatively unspoiled and rarely visited, by today's standard, places and I was too busy working and saving to justify doing the same.

The list of places I always wanted to go to grew ever longer and some are not that interesting or safe these days, BUT Morocco was always high on the list and it is going to see Tiz, who is as keen as me, and I enjoy it.

Morocco itself will be the highlight and main part of our trip but it will be flanked by stays in Dubai, Paris, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Malaga, and Hong Kong.

As always, our itinerary has had as much research done on where and what to eat as it has on where to stay and how to get there!  


3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I like the background choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate.Yes, well worn with stories in every crease and crevice seemed to suit.
    I will try to be diligent in my posts but I'm finding the navigation around recipient lists, circles and access a wee bit difficult.
    I guess having this out in the public domain for all to see will keep it SFW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really happy to hear you are both ready for this trip. Have a ripper.

    ReplyDelete